Monday, April 6, 2009

--> ten minute turn-around

Walked out of McD's and up the hill - hands in pockets, teary face to the dirt. Got to half-way. Stopped. Checked the time. Paused for a moment, then turned around - smiling - and came back.

Decided to have lunch here at McD's (rather than put myself through trying to make something appetising with the scraps left at home), and be happy with what I got (it wasn't even a fail - it was a pass - and might have been a credit, if I'd remembered to type the label on the back (-10%)).

So, now I'm full of yummy food (which wasn't *too* bad for me), over my marks, and ready to be happy again.

All in the space of ten minutes.

1 comment:

  1. You called it 'home'. :)

    And yes. You aren't the sum total of one mark. photography isn't exactly easy, either.

    'Suck it up' :D
    And be blissfully happy Jacu!

    Can't wait for you to come back to this home either.

    ReplyDelete